The Crumb Catcher
- These bibs are living proof of the adage: necessity is the mother of all inventions. The crumb catcher is an innovative bib that comes with a built-in curved silicone tray. The tray acts as a crumb catcher and all food particles fall in the tray instead of staining your baby’s clothes.
- Visit The Little Monkey Company’s shop and get great deals on this innovative and fun baby bib.
- They get their name and inspiration from the traditional bandana. These bibs are shaped like a handkerchief and are tied around the baby’s neck. Bandana bibs are placed high on the neck so they act as instant drool catcher. Bandana bibs are perfect for teething babies who drool a lot.
- These bibs take their inspiration from overalls. Coverall bibs look like jumpers. They are designed to provide maximum coverage and protection to baby’s underneath clothes. Coveralls are made of flexible PVC material. They are water-resistant. These bibs are suitable for toddlers who can stain their clothes while crawling.
- Throwaway bibs are disposable. They are made from reinforced paper and can be discarded after one-time use. Waterproof material adheres to the back of the bibs while the front is made of absorbent material. Some disposable bibs have a necktie, others have adhesive tapes mechanism for tying.